266 King George Road, Suite I Warren, NJ 07059
908-288-2050 or 973-433-2121
Warshaw Law Firm, advocating for the educational rights of special needs children, is dedicated to protecting the rights of children with disabilities and children who are the victims of or accused of bullying, and assisting families in crisis through mediation and collaborative divorce.
What is the connection between bacteria in the gut and behavior, specifically in children with autism?
How you can help
Answer a few short questions, upload a home video of your child, and send us samples by mail.
Here are the steps
All of your participation is done from the security and comfort of your own home, all you have to do is complete a few easy steps and your contributions will go directly to advances in autism research!
In this study, we ask you to complete:
1) this questionnaire, click here to start the questionnaire now
2) upload a home video (though, optional)
3) collect one saliva sample and ship it back to us (we cover costs)
4) four stool samples (1 per week over 3 weeks and one extra one to be frozen) (we cover costs)
5) and respond to a very short online questionnaire each week after you collect your samples (you will be able to use this link, your email, and a unique code to access the additional surveys).
M3 is funded by NIH and is a collaborative project between Stanford University and Second Genome Inc.
Learn more about Second Genome here:
Learn more about the Wall Lab at Stanford University here:
Learn more about this study at Stanford University here: